JOIN OUR TEAM
Please fax your resume and cover letter to (561) 453-0809 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to indicate which position you are applying for in your cover letter. Submitted resumes for the posted positions are in various stages of processing. Please check posts to learn if processing has concluded, as filled positions will be removed. Positions are full time unless otherwise indicated in the job post.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent office experience and one-year relevant experience
- General knowledge of rental environment.
- Flexibility to facilitate various coordination responsibilities.
- Manage all components of professional office/shared space, tenants rental agreements and license agreements.
- Manage all components and process all a la carte tenant benefit options including, but not limited to, food and beverage.
- Manage and coordinate staff and volunteers.
- Coordinate day to day general business affairs, to include but not be limited to, coordination of the office, functions and other support staff, as well as interaction with customers, vendors, suppliers, service providers, donors, and volunteers.
- Manage and maintain excel spreadsheets for all tenants, licensees and a la carte services.
- Maintain facilities functioning, cleanliness and appearance at all times. Handle any necessary issues with proper vendors.
- Process inventory and keep inventory items fully stocked.
- Effectively use applicable systems.
- Ensure all components of Peninsula Social Enterprises with donors, volunteers, customers, and vendors are handled with excellence and meet standards and policies.
Responsible for advancement, overall sales, customer service and management of the café.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent retail field experience and one-year relevant experience
- General knowledge of café or restaurant management and advancement in an organization
- Flexibility to oversee and coordinate various manager and sales responsibilities
- Computer proficiency: Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook and a POS system
- Manage the overall components of running the Peninsula Coffee Café and professional office space.
- Manage the café inventory and generate sales.
- Participate in community and chamber events at the café.
- Support the advancement of all cafe events, committees, and projects.
- Create café advancement initiatives and campaigns.
- Manage financials, processing structures, and all financial reporting.
- Develop relationships with donors and volunteers to promote the café and sales.
- Ensure all café policies, procedures, rules, regulations, standards, and operating protocol are in compliance.
- Must be able to work under tight schedules and possess the ability to effectively handle pressure associated with deadlines and crisis situations.
- Represent the organization with excellence in public relations.
- Manage day to day general business affairs, to include but not be limited to coordination of interaction with vendors, suppliers, service providers, regulatory agencies, donors, and volunteers.
- Required to attend, lead, and manage finances at all events.
Location: Hobe Sound
Responsible for performing a variety of basic construction, maintenance, modification, landscaping, and repair activities.
- High school diploma, relevant trade education, or equivalent experience
- Computer proficiency: Proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Perform basic repair and maintenance activities.
- Maintain compliance with policies, procedures, rules, regulations, standards, and operating protocol at all times.
- Adhere to the agency’s accounting policies, procedures, and other aspects of financial management and reporting requirements.
- Maintain accurate logs and basic written records of work performed.
- Inventory supplies and materials.
- Make accurate arithmetic calculations.
- Ability to represent the agency in an effective manner at all times.
- Ability to work under tight schedules and possess the ability to effectively handle pressure associated with deadlines and crisis situations.
- Maintain excellence in all properties and general operations.
- Proper use of equipment and safety standards at all times.
- Capable of lifting heavy objects.
- Able to respond appropriately to changes in direction or unexpected situations.
- Required to attend and support operations at all core fundraising events.
Location: Palm Beach Gardens
Treasures for Hope is a Drug Free Workplace