JOIN OUR TEAM
Please fax your resume and cover letter to (561) 453-0809 or email to email@example.com. Be sure to indicate which position you are applying for in your cover letter. Submitted resumes for the posted positions are in various stages of processing. Please check posts to learn if processing has concluded, as filled positions will be removed. Positions are full time unless otherwise indicated in the job post.
Responsible for the coordination and execution of Peninsula Social Enterprises major tenants, executive suite tenants, and licensees (Peninsula Social and Event/daily usage).
- High school diploma.
- General knowledge of rental environment.
- Flexibility to facilitate various coordination responsibilities.
- Manage all components of professional office space, tenant rental agreements and license agreements (Peninsula Social and Event/daily usage).
- Create and maintain all applicable databases and Excel spreadsheets as regulated by management with required and accurate information for all tenants and licensees including thorough management of all agreement types
- Accurately maintain all financial and insurance documentation and requirements. Report and submit to the finance department.
- Manage concierge mail service for tenants and licensees.
- Maintain calendar reservation system.
- Pre event set up and post event clean up of licensees and PS events.
- Creating and host events (Whistle Stop, Circuit Rider, etc.).
- Manage system database for event notification.
- Coordinate day to day general business affairs, to include but not be limited to, coordination of the office, functions and other support staff, as well as interaction with customers, vendors, suppliers, service providers, donors, and volunteers.
- Maintain facilities functioning, cleanliness and appearance at all times (outside building, executive suites and major tenants). Handle any necessary issues with PS coordinator.
- Effectively use applicable systems.
- Ensure all components of Peninsula Social Enterprises with donors, volunteers, customers, and vendors are handled with excellence and meet standards and policies.
Responsible for overall sales, customer service and daily operations of the café.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent retail field experience and one-year relevant experience
- General knowledge of café or restaurant operations and advancement in an organization
- Flexibility to coordinate various responsibilities and tasks
- Exemplary customer service
- Computer proficiency: Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook and a POS system
- Support the overall components of Peninsula Coffee.
- Generate sales through making and preparing foods, upselling, suggestive selling and fostering relationships with guests.
- Manage all components and process all a la carte tenant benefit options including, but not limited to, food and beverage.
- Participate in community and chamber events at the café.
- Support the advancement of all cafe events, committees, and projects.
- Support café advancement initiatives and campaigns.
- Open and close the café adhering to policies and procedures.
- Balancing a cash drawer and accurately ringing in sales.
- Maintaining a clean, neat and food safe compliant café.
- Develop relationships with donors and volunteers to promote the café and sales.
- Follow all café policies, procedures, rules, regulations, standards, and operating protocol.
- Must be able to work under tight schedules and possess the ability to effectively handle pressure associated with deadlines and crisis situations.
- Represent the organization with excellence in public relations.
- Support day to day general business affairs, to include but not be limited to coordination of interaction with vendors, suppliers, service providers, regulatory agencies, donors, and volunteers.
- Required to attend events hosted by or at the café.
Responsible for performing a variety of basic construction, maintenance, modification, landscaping, and repair activities.
- High school diploma, relevant trade education, or equivalent experience
- Computer proficiency: Proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Perform basic repair and maintenance activities.
- Maintain compliance with policies, procedures, rules, regulations, standards, and operating protocol at all times.
- Adhere to the agency’s accounting policies, procedures, and other aspects of financial management and reporting requirements.
- Maintain accurate logs and basic written records of work performed.
- Inventory supplies and materials.
- Make accurate arithmetic calculations.
- Ability to represent the agency in an effective manner at all times.
- Ability to work under tight schedules and possess the ability to effectively handle pressure associated with deadlines and crisis situations.
- Maintain excellence in all properties and general operations.
- Proper use of equipment and safety standards at all times.
- Capable of lifting heavy objects.
- Able to respond appropriately to changes in direction or unexpected situations.
- Required to attend and support operations at all core fundraising events.
Location: Palm Beach Gardens
Treasures for Hope is a Drug Free Workplace